You can experience church in a whole new way at The River. River Hills Christian Church is a unique place where you’ll feel at home the minute you walk in the door. Not only will our casual atmosphere set you at ease, but you’ll see a caring focus on people with authentic spirituality that brings real meaning to everyday life.
Sundays | 9:30am & 11:00am
We connect with God and one another to form healthy communities of Jesus followers and influencers. Together we help people locally, regionally, nationally, and globally trust and follow Jesus. We faithfully follow the way of Jesus so we can hear his voice and learn from him, obey all his commands, and lovingly and boldly share what we are learning with others. River Hills is all about loving God and loving people really well.
We Value God
- So we trust and follow Jesus. We learn from Jesus, obey Jesus, and share Jesus.
- So we enjoy worship. We love God for who he is and give him what he deserves.
- So we give Jesus our best. God deserves our highest commitment.
- So we seek truth. Biblical truth is absolute, culturally relevant and leads to Jesus.
We Value Love
- So we love God and people really well. Nothing is more important.
- So we promote healthy relationships. Real community is loving community.
- So we encourage authenticity. Being real honors God and frees people.
- So we are accepting of all people. Everyone is welcome to follow Jesus with us.
We Value Life
- So we create growth environments. The goal of life is to grow up and be like Jesus.
- So we change. Transformation is possible with God’s help.
- So we are all in with Jesus. A life of full devotion to Jesus is normal for us.
- So we serve God and people. Helping people enhances life.
We Value Peace
- So we pray. Conversation with our loving Dad produces gives us peace and rest.
- So we journey together in harmony. We are different together.
- So we nurture freedom. Innovation, creativity, and flexibility are welcome.
- So we have fun together. Happy people are peaceful people.
Tom LempnerWorship Leader
Lucas CairnsTech Director
Logan StewartMusic Director
Lindley CameronWorship Leader and Coordinator
Erin CorradoExecutive Assistant
What We BelieveThis is how we view God, Jesus, the Bible, man, and many significant aspects of our faith. Firmly rooted in Scripture, the beliefs of River Hills guide our decisions as a church.
Get in TouchPlease fill out this quick form and we will be in touch!
Sundays at 9:30AM & 11AM
6300 Price Road
Loveland, OH 45140
Sundays at 10:30AM
3068 US Route 50
Fayetteville, OH 45118